Sharon Pearce - Manager, Procurement and Probity
Sharon brings to Procure Group a wealth of experience gained over the past 13 years from both procurement consultant roles, and executive procurement roles within the NSW public sector.
She provides professional procurement and probity services to assist organisations in enhancing their systems and procedures, strengthening their controls, and improving their operating performance.
Sharon is proficient in developing and communicating organisational strategies from the earliest stages of consultation and stakeholder engagement, through business case development, risk analysis and governance development, to negotiations, contract management and benefits realisation. As part of Sharon’s approach to stakeholder engagement, she develops cross functional relationship to enable mutually beneficially partnerships.
Some of the key achievements within her career include:
- Providing probity services for a $5 billion civil, electrical & mechanical program;
- Delivering a high-profile environmental remediation civil and water management procurement program; and
- Providing operational expertise to ensure delivery of BAU procurement activities across 170 projects for a government infrastructure agency.
Procurement Experience - Sharon has a strong history of expert advice across all aspects of procurement, including:
- Large and complex program delivery processes;
- Strategic sourcing;
- Business development;
- Continuous improvement;
- Process drafting;
- Strategic planning;
- Redesign of procurement functions; and
- Supply chain services.
Recent Engagements - Her most recent roles for NSW Government have included:
- Program Manager (Ministry of Health) where shedelivered and implemented the first NSW Health state-wide orthopaedic prostheses contract valued at $400 million with savings of $10 million per year.
- Director Procurement Implementation & Reporting and A/Director Tendering and Contracts (HealthShare NSW) where she was responsible for meeting NSW Health procurement objectives on a $2 billion p.a. spend, achieved 32% improvement in customer engagement, and delivered savings of $45 million per year.
- Manager Strategic Projects (HealthShare NSW) where she influenced and coordinated the effort of multi-disciplinary stakeholders to deliver strategic procurement projects with high quality outcomes.