Kevin Lawless - Procurement and Probity Manager
Since joining Procure, Kevin has undertaken a number of tasks relating to procurement and probity for goods, services and construction.
His qualifications include:
- Master of Policing, Intelligence and Counter Terrorism
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Diploma of Government – Procurement and Contracting
Procurement expertise – including:
- reviewing/auditing procurement processes
- drafting tender documents, procurement plans and evaluation plans
- managing tender processes
- advising project team members on documentation and process improvements
- stakeholder management
- procurement process and documentation reengineering.
He was one of the lead assessors in undertaking procurement reaccreditation assessment for a medium sized agency in the Justice cluster under the Agency Accreditation Scheme for Procurement.
Probity advisory experience – Kevin has been involved in creating probity plans, conducting data room security reviews, overseeing site visits, conducting probity audits on completed procurements and providing other probity advisory support.
Policy and Drafting experience – Kevin has been involved in policy and process drafting in several projects. This has included drafting and reviewing tender documentation, probity plans, evaluation plans, probity audit reports, procurement review reports and data room security reports for a range of clients.
Data and spend analytics – Kevin was responsible for analysing past spend of numerous contingent labour and marketing contracts within a large NSW government agency and reconciling the results with the GIPA reporting requirements. Kevin’s skills in data analytics are often used for creating evaluation models and tender returnable schedules that aim to make the evaluation process simpler and more transparent, while simplifying the process for tenderers.