Probity & Governance
Procure Group is a trusted provider of probity services, helping ensure Government processes are conducted with integrity and honesty while following applicable policies and procedures. We have provided these services to over 100 clients across over 1,200 projects.
Procure's focus in probity services is to monitor adherence to the Independent Commission Against Corruption's probity fundamentals of:
- Obtaining best value for money
- Maintaining impartiality
- Dealing with conflicts of interest
- Maintaining accountability and transparency
- Management of confidential information
Value for Money Service
Our People - Our team members are all highly skilled professionals and integrate well into project teams.
Knowledge – Our team has a deep understanding of Government procurement processes and the application of probity fundamentals.
Understanding – Given the significant quantity of projects completed, Procure understands the government context and expectations of the probity advisor.
Quality – Our reports are of high quality, provided in a timely manner and suitable for meeting government decision making requirements.
The Procure team has extensive experience across a wide variety of project types. Procure Group is often the probity advisor of choice with Government Agencies undertaking innovative and unique approaches to market. Our experience includes:
- Public Private Partnerships
- Alliance Models
- Unsolicited Proposals
- Managing contractor projects
- Direct Negotiations
- Risk-based evaluations
- Complex IT Procurements
- Interactive market engagements
- Panel Procurements
Procure can provide a range of probity related services including:
- Acting as probity advisor on complex projects
- Undertaking probity audits and reviews of completed projects
- Providing probity advice for issues arising
- Assisting in drafting probity policies and procedure documentation
- Conducting probity training
We are prequalified under the Performance and Management Services Scheme, with the following main capabilities related to Probity and Governance:
- Strategy and Planning
- Major Project Procurement: Delivery and Project Management
- Corporate and Business Strategy and Planning
- Audit and Assurance Services