Procure's investigations team comprise former senior public servants with international experience, dedicated to ensuring investigations are conducted with professionalism, sound judgement, sensitivity, integrity and according to the principles of natural justice and procedural fairness.
In addition, all investigations managers have significant academic qualifications, which equip them with both a deep and broad knowledge of public sector investigations, credibility in dealing with staff at all levels of seniority and the impartiality to give independent, informed and confidential advice.
The range of investigation services offered by Procure include:
- Fraud investigations
- Corruption investigations
- Conduct & performance investigations
- Grievance (including discrimination & harassment) investigations
- Forensic accounting
- Forensic IT investigations
- Forensic financial investigations
- Procurement investigations
Our Points of Difference
Individual experience – All our investigations managers have a minimum of 15 years' experience as former senior public servants or criminal investigators.
Leadership experience – Simon Taylor and Shane Boyd have conducted investigations with ICAC, the UN, and UK and NSW Police Forces
Organisational breadth – Many of our investigations managers have significant probity and procurement experience. Procure itself have managed over 1,200 probity and procurement projects.
We are prequalified under the Performance and Management Services Scheme, with the following main capabilities related to Investigations:
- Strategy and Planning
- Major Project Procurement: Delivery and Project Management
- Corporate and Business Strategy and Planning
- Audit and Assurance Services
- Investigation Services